Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Squidoo

This is what I've been having fun with working hard (it doesn't feel like hard work when you're having fun though) on lately -- my Squidoo lenses! (< click to check them out)

These are my lenses there so far (still tweaking them even as I might add more as inspiration moves me!):

How to Create and Live the Abundant Life
Affliate Marketing for Newbies: Traps and Tips
Children, Children's Books and Life Lessons
Womanly Ways, Goddess Ways
Everyday Creative Conflict Transformation

What is Squidoo?

SKWID-OO, n. v., adj., addiction:
1) thousands of people creating a handbuilt catalog of the best stuff online.
2) a free and fun way to make your own page and get traffic and online word of mouth and Google juice.
3) a place to find what you're looking for, fast.

And if your lenses are good enough, you get to earn money and donate to charity, too!

Sign up for Squidoo here.

No comments: