Thursday, April 14, 2005

Today, I Leave

today, i leave for manila with my sister, our two kid stepsisters, and our longtime nanny, to be with papa for his heart bypass operation on saturday at the philippine chinese general hospital. our brother will be meeting us there, as well as our manila-based cousins and uncles and aunts.

i don't know when i'll be back. if all goes well, i'll be back pronto, for sure.

we need all your prayers and well-wishes for my papa. thank you very much.

i do believe in the power of concentrated and positive thought directed at a single desired outcome, whatever you call it -- prayer, wish, visualization.

i hope to be back pronto.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you. Come back soon, Jean.

Timothy said...

you have my prayers

Anonymous said...

I certainly do pray for Ang Kong(means 'grandfather' in chinese), mom. And to all the peeps here, Thank you for your prayers, I'm sure mama thanks you guys, too. I know he'll be okay. Enjoy life, everyone!

~*Thea*~