Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today

today, i celebrate my Freedom by spoiling my self the whole day. : D

it is 6am now and im just about done with my emails.

i am going out for a long morning walk in a while.

then i'll come back to savor a big breakfast and a loong shower.

then i go to the facial clinic for some long overdue facial pampering.

after that i go to the beauty parlor next door to the clinic for a hot oil treatment on my hair, even as i have a foot spa and my nails done.

by then, it will be lunch, and im taking my self out on a date to my favorite pasta restaurant.

then, i'll have good, rich mocha caramel coffee as i further wind down and relax...

to cap the day off with a good long sauna and full body massage at my favorite spa!

mmmmmmm.... hhhuuugggssss to me!

happy birthday, new life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you ever think....that you're poor....
This is a luxury...only for the rich and the famous!
Have Joy...my dear...you are RICH in SPIRIT! Have the Joy of the Lord!!!!Bless you.....

Mama

Nine Lives said...

indeed, ma.. i know. : )

even the fact that i live in a supposedly materially "poor" country makes this entire beauty treat for my self very cheap... heeheehee... only a thousand pesos ($20)!

the really luxurious part now is having an entire day all to my self -- without worrying about work left undone, or people calling me wanting to see me and solve their problems for them, etc.

oh glorious day !!!

God is good.