Friday, April 28, 2006

celebratory

that's what ive been feeling these days.

well, i have reason to. for instance, tomorrow's paolo's 8th birthday and im having fun preparing for his lunch party with my family and his cousins from my side at Palmas del Mar, plus our overnight stay there with his cousins aia and redd, and, of course, his sisters. : )

and yes, there's the Vios. there's the new car itself to celebrate about, and then there's more than just the car. coming from where i've been and my efforts at serious manifesting since December, my Vios now means a lot, an every day reminder of the powers of prayer and gratitude and the mind, and how there's more magic to life than we see and know, if only we allow ourselves to enter into its mysteries and be a willing and sincere acolyte to it...

given this, lately, there has been a sort of quickening too, in my other manifesting goals or Intents. things are suddenly happening, manifesting, so fast, i can barely keep up, although i run along happily and in a state of awe and wonder despite my sudden confusion too...

work is good. im on a roll. im having a really good and dynamic learning experience with my only class of students this summer; there are many changes of positions at work, but whether the movements are up or down, i am okay, with friends who respect me and whom i respect, everywhere. so, work flows easily for me where others find only barriers and glass ceilings. i am still soo blessed.

then, of course, there's my and my children's good health, and J... and the love of my children and family. priceless and irreplaceable. this alone is cause for celebration enough!

thank You, God, for all the blessings we have received, all the blessings we are receiving, and all the blessings coming our way!!!

No comments: