Saturday, February 18, 2006

upping the ante

there's a good purpose to my car's constantly breaking down these past few days. somehow, papa has learned of it and has offered, through my brother, to buy me a new secondhand but newer edition car.

expectedly, though, given papa's Scroogey ways, he has set his budget at only 100k.

a door is opening to manifest my desires for a new family car for the kids and i. but i originally wanted a family van-type vehicle, specifically the Toyota Innova. and it costs 1M. : )

should i settle for less and take what's offered by papa, or should i just continue manifesting for what i truly desire?

i think i'll continue manifesting, even if i open my self up to papa's offer by exploring what's available out there, given his budget...

or what else is the Mind good for if we only settle for less? : )

a woman's reach should exceed her grasp, or what's a Heaven for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops, i almost forgot--

Thank You, Papa!!! : ) : ) : )