Sunday, March 06, 2005

Moving On

i may not be writing on this blog for long. well, i'm sure i will not be writing my very personal pieces here anymore. (blush! blush!)

i've been feeling and thinking this quite a bit lately, how i've sort of outgrown this blog, or how some pieces here aren't really fit for general public consumption (another blush!), and i've been thinking of changing the look of this blog to a more feminine and intimate one. but once, i did try and i was afraid of the warning that some settings i might have here would be lost with the new template, so i hesitated.

anyway, i'm still thinking, too, that i might be keeping this blog, but more in line with the blog title, about life happening, not necessarily always to me, but maybe to other people too. : ) but i'm still thinking how to work that out without looking and sounding like a gossip column. hahaaa.

so i guess this is another ending here of some sorts. even if i won't delete this blog, it will surely take on a more thematic kind of content, as with my other new blog (it's in the Links section at the sidebar, too).

thank you to the friends i have made through this blog, who have shared my journey and adventures, who have commiserated with me and cheered me up especially when i was at my bottomest pit.

thanks, especially, to kolzen, who was the first friend i made here, and who gave me the idea that indeed, despite the virtual environment, there are living, breathing, caring real people out there in this wide wide world! then there was tim, and then jenny, belbeth, dan and amir, aside from my real-life friends talia and rolen and my cousin alvin.

so, this is a goodbye, and a hello at the same time, too. : )

on to our next adventures! cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no way!

Kolbe said...

I hope you dont fall off of the face of the earth! I will miss you!

*cheers* and I hope to continue seeing you here or otherwise.

\\kolzen\

Anonymous said...

Dear Jean, I have been sooo busy with work, that I just read this blog but.. Hey.. What is going on.. I do not wish you to stop writting here??? Jean.. Come on!! We learn so much from you..everyday, with every article, nothing is trivial, everything you write is important.. And you have helped me sooo much .. I will be very dissapointed not hearing and reading from you here!!!
Sending all my love.
Belbeth.