Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Suddenly, Life

J's back, and so suddenly.

we first met in november 2003. sparks flew, fireworks exploded, in a good way and in a sad way.

we clicked instantly; we also fought like hell. we were (and still are) both so frank and bullheaded.

in three weeks, it was over.

***

and today, more than a year later, he's back. just as suddenly.

we talked a very loooong talk.

some issues were resolved-- my intense jealousy, his pining for his dead former gf.

he wants to pick up where we left off. i held back. how dare he just barge into my life again and expect me to just accommodate him so easily???!!! the nerve.

we argued again.

and made up.

all in a span of half a day.

needless to say, the atmosphere is electric. suddenly, Life beckons again.

i am suddenly feeling so energized i feel like i could do a whole week's paperwork backlog in just one night, tonight.

***

hmmm... is this what my dream meant, about finally getting "It" at last?

: O

3 comments:

Kolbe said...

Sounds dangerously fun :)

Just make sure you make the decision for the right reasons. No sense in repeating bad history if it was made history for good reasons.

\\kolzen\

Nine Lives said...

yes, thank you very much for the advice, and the wonderfully witty quotable quote!!! ; )

i'll memorize that.

Anonymous said...

Actually I would go back to my former girlfriend if I could.

Heh... Useless.

There's something to it anyway. It seems the moment you had someone as a girlfriend it also means you'll never have her as a friend, again, ever, except under very rare circumstances, and even so it's usually not what you'd expect.

As for you, well... I don't know what to say (I hate it when I say this). But I love your writing style.