Saturday, December 18, 2004

Guardian Angels

first there was M, and then there was mama, who suggested doing on online background search on him. that's how i found out he was married. :(

then there's M2, and then there's Carrie, who was so hell bent on saving her cousin from further harm, but who saved me instead.

God must have his guardian angels working overtime for me, saving me from my own self sometimes!

Lesson to learn-- avoid men whose names begin with M?

heeheehee... :D

nah.

Lesson to learn-- i am meant for bigger, better, more authentic men.

6 comments:

Timothy said...

For me it was women named Lisa :-) 3 in a row and they were all blondes. So, no more blonde white chicks named Lisa. Except my sister's name is Lisa and she dies her hair blonde.

Timothy said...

save us from ourselves or is oppression? naahhh
thank you God

Nine Lives said...

heehee... thanks timmy. you always make me smile and chuckle with your comments.

i just remember that it was my blog about M2 that caused all the drama; but then i also remember it's in my blog that i asked for clarity.

well i got clarity all right. God works in mysterious ways huh?

this has been a year of finishing unfinished business for me, with people i loved and who loved me back in their own way but did not know how to nurture it. M2 is the third business finally drawn to a finish.

i guess that in some way, i am clearing out space in my life for a better and higher joy to come in.

Anonymous Poet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nine Lives said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nine Lives said...

you yourself said-- reality is all in the mind. it depends on what realities you entertain in your mind to know which is a lie for you, and which isn't, right?

: ) comments well taken, thanks.