Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A Pleasant Little Surprise

so there actually exists not-too-self-absorbed life in this Blog Planet!

after sleeping almost all day yesterday -- well sleeping and weeping (blush, blush!) -- i woke up at 2 a.m. to log on and just check mail and reread my blogs again.

i was pleasantly surprised to see 2 comments on my latest blog posted. it's a nice, warm feeling, for one's existence to be acknowledged, at least. and i think kolzen is very kind, to get out of his way to read all my blogs and even link my blog to his site.

because frankly, last night, i was even starting to think of how it would feel like to just go to sleep and never wake up again! :( ... except that i fell asleep as the thought was just being formed. (see how soul weary i am! i can't even finish a suicidal thought ... )

from one human being to another, thank you, kolzen!

1 comment:

Kolbe said...

You're welcome! Glad that simply stopping by to say what I think and feel makes you feel better. After all, we are all here to get our emotions out of our system - well, at least that's why I'm here ;)

Hope things start to take a turn for the better! I have found that browsing other people’s blogs and writing in my own makes things better – at least “the day after” an emotional tirade.

\\kolzen\\